Welcome to ‘Navigation!“
First all, I would like to thank all of my followers-and hopefully any future followers- who have accompanied me on our journeys throughout China so far. Your feedback and support has been overwhelmingly helpful and really does give me the impetus to make blogging an activity I take joy in doing, more so than something I ‘feel’ I have to do.
“Navigation‘, lists all the places I have visited-for your easy navigation of course- I hope it is of some use to you in your future travels!
- Regions of China
- Food Travel around China
- Being in Beijing
- Guizhou Province (1 of 2)
- Guizhou Province: Huangguoshu Waterfall (2 of 2)
- Yunnan Province (1)
- Yunnan Province (2) Simply Shangri-La (1 of 2)
- Yunnan Province (3) Simply Shangri-La (2 of 2) Pudacuo National Park
- Yunnan Province (4) Lugu Lake (1 of 2)
- Yunnan Province (5) Lugu Lake (2 of 2)
- Yunnan Province (6) Lijiang, the Lovely (1 of 2)
- Autumn Edition (1 of 3) Liaoning Province: Guan Men Mountain (1 of 2)
- Autumn Edition (2 of 3) Liaoning Province: Guan Men Mountain ( 2 of 2)
- Autumn Edition (3 of 3)Zhejiang Proviince: The Idyllic Rural Idyll , Zhi Nan Village ( Zhi Nan Cun/ 指南村)
- Yunnan Province (7)Lijiang, The Lovely (2): Yu Long Snowy Mountain (1 of 3)
- Travel Exposé: Yunnan Province (10): The Kingdom of Dali
- Travel Exposé: Yunnan Province (11) The Kingdom of Dali (2) The Ancient City of Dali 大理古城
- Travel Exposé: Yunnan Province (13) The Kingdom of Dali (4) Circling Lake Er Hai (2) 环洱海Cultural Exposé
- Travel Exposé: Yunnan Province (14) The Kingdom of Dali (5)The four vistas of Dali
- Travel Exposé: Yunnan Province (15)The Eternal Spring City, Kunming (1)
- The Mid-Autumn Festival (1 0f 2)
- The Mid-Autumn Festival (2 of 2)
- Double Eleven Shopping Festival
- The Spring Festival (1)
- Cultural Exposé: The Spring Festival ，春节(2 of 2)
- Practice makes perfect!
- Handan Xue Bu
- Dui niu tan qin
- Dui zheng xia yao
- Chinese Idioms:The Frog at the bottom of the Well （井底之蛙, Jing di zhi wa)
The Weekly Funny
- It’s Just Grass!
- Money Management!
- 5 types of Shoppers!
- Introduction to Swearing in Chinese
- The Look of Madness
- Survival in Shangri-La (1 of 2)
- Survival in Shangri-La (2 of 2)